Steak and Shake Sandy
(05-29-2019, 04:11 PM)Z Wrote: This is the gospel truth! I was out of the country when the switch happened and was extremely confused. Also, the Logan Hardees became Carls Jr.

I think it was a matter of picking and choosing locations/right-sizing.

-Z
Agreed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-29-2019, 10:38 AM)Z Wrote: Just an FYI, there reason there is no Hardees in Utah is due to the purchase of Hardees by Carl's Jr. Their corporate outlay places Hardees in the south, Mid-Atlantic, and midwest, while Carl's Jr. is everywhere else. They have the same logo now and everything.

There is also Jack in the Box in Pocatello. I am guessing that if someone wanted to franchise SLC it would first be offered to the Idaho or Nevada franchisees in a first refusal position. I think it would be a hard position to be in though, with Crown/Apollo/Atlantis/Astro and their loyal presence. Furthermore, Utah has historically been a very strong Wendy's territory, though the In-N-Out push into the market has eroded the market for everyone. I don't think Jack in the Box does enough to differentiate themselves, especially now the McDonald's offers all day breakfast.

-Z
Yeah, there is even a Jack in the Box all the way up in Rexburg. I still haven't gone there for 8ish years though

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(05-30-2019, 02:20 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Yeah, there is even a Jack in the Box all the way up in Rexburg. I still haven't gone there for 8ish years though

There is one in Idaho Falls too and its a dump, don't go there lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(05-30-2019, 03:05 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: There is one in Idaho Falls too and its a dump, don't go there lol
I'll keep that in mind! When I eat out, it's usually either at my Five Guys or run over to the Burger King where my sis works. The Rexburg Burger King is actually surprisingly nice for a gas station!