Interesting video from The Adventure Vlog
Well, just watched the most recent YouTube video from The Adventure Vlog about Lagoon, and the first part of it touches on an interesting topic: are there graves actually underneath the overflow parking area?

I am pretty sure that if there was a grave that it needed to be marked in some way or another.
I tried to look up the rules on that, but it seems that it's dependent on each state...
Another thing I thought was interesting is that the tree animatronic in the gift shop is fully functional. When did that happen?
Banana
(06-20-2019, 08:36 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Another thing I thought was interesting is that the tree animatronic in the gift shop is fully functional. When did that happen?

It's been in varying states of functional for years, depending on the day. It's sort of uncommon to see it working fully, but not completely unheard of.
Interesting that someone besides me is bringing this up for a change. Apparently "they were moved" but other sources say otherwise.