Info. for visit
So I'll be heading to Lagoon on the 16th, didn't go last summer, are there any smaller changes I should know? Also, how will the crowds be?
Since 2017 Roller Coaster got new trains and loads from the other side, 2 new kids rides, part of the WK train was retracked, Dracula's Castle got new stairs/patio, a fancy beergarden/resturaunt was added, new bathrooms opened with spinning toilets on pedestals outside, hydro-luge is gone and something big is being built in the employee parking lot.

Don't know about the crowds.
Yay
(07-10-2019, 04:59 PM)DragonFire101AP Wrote: So I'll be heading to Lagoon on the 16th, didn't go last summer, are there any smaller changes I should know? Also, how will the crowds be?

The park also now had a Biergarten. It is definitely the most beautiful part of the park.
(07-10-2019, 05:35 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Since 2017 Roller Coaster got new trains and loads from the other side, 2 new kids rides, part of the WK train was retracked, Dracula's Castle got new stairs/patio, a fancy beergarden/resturaunt was added, new bathrooms opened with spinning toilets on pedestals outside, hydro-luge is gone and something big is being built in the employee parking lot.

Don't know about the crowds.
That pretty much sums up LIF from the past 2 years!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
spinning toilets on pedestals

Is there a picture of this I could see?
(07-11-2019, 02:08 PM)DragonFire101AP Wrote: spinning toilets on pedestals

Is there a picture of this I could see?

lol yes sir.

http://lagoonhistory.com/project/2017-mo...september/

Oh, also they built a cool haunted house facade for Seance that you can see in the summer too.
Yay
(07-11-2019, 02:44 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: lol yes sir.

http://lagoonhistory.com/project/2017-mo...september/

Oh, also they built a cool haunted house facade for Seance that you can see in the summer too.

That's amazing lol
The Dude in the Coat