Things that are not functional at Lagoon...
(08-24-2019, 09:37 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Drag your lazy arse to the park and find out for yourself
I'll be more than happy to do that!
(08-24-2019, 09:35 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I think you both are lying!! Haha!! I haven't seen the skull projection work since Terroride was revamped. Well awesome! I hope it stays working...
I rarely ride Terroride due to the line, but I actually got two rides on it back on July 10th. The first time, all the props were working great, and the Skull Projection was working. I know it has been off and on lately, so it was good to see. The second time, the ride had been shut down temporarily, and we just stood by the entrance so we wouldn't have to wait in the long line again. The maintenance crew fixed a prop, rode through and said that it looked good. We were the first car through and the skull and the spike door weren't working. It's kinda weird to me how much a ride experience can change on something like Terroride.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk