Frightmares 2019
Now The Adventure Vlog has just put up a YouTube video up on this year's Frightmares preparations, for anyone interested:

I dont remember when they updated the website with new information last year, but when would that happen?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
(08-15-2019, 10:03 AM)LagoonVeteran23 Wrote: I dont remember when they updated the website with new information last year, but when would that happen?

Look for an update to occur soon after the park goes back to weekends only. That has been the time frame the last couple of years for updated Frightmares stuff to appear.
I was going to rattlesnakeRapids, when I saw they left the exit door to Frisco open. Managed to snap this picture[Image: 5c5a6f3694ddbec67a77fca16c746364.jpg]

(Yesterday, 07:41 PM)LagoonVeteran23 Wrote: I was going to rattlesnakeRapids, when I saw they left the exit door to Frisco open. Managed to snap this picture[Image: 5c5a6f3694ddbec67a77fca16c746364.jpg]

What are we looking at???
(Yesterday, 07:46 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: What are we looking at???
It's the exit.