Crazy Bus Finally Happening?
(Yesterday, 03:31 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: So I've found that this will not be the first Crazy Bus in Utah. Who knows where the other one was?
Did 49th street gallery or fun dome
CPrider wins it was Hollywood Connection.
What rides have utah fun dome have? Also what happened to there rides
(Yesterday, 07:14 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: What rides have utah fun dome have?  Also what happened to there rides

I know they had a dragon roller coaster, a big merry go round, a kiddie train and go karts. Outside they had bungee jumping and a catapult type ride. They had other rides but I don't know what. I only went inside the fun dome once.

I went in the 49th Galleria a bunch of times and they had a SR2 Simulator in the early years and a Gravitron in the later years.
(08-13-2019, 10:45 AM)Willenator Wrote: Earlier this year, this post appeared in the 2019 discussion on a new ride Lagoon might be getting. While a new ride didn't appear this season, I believe the ride hinted at will appear next season because of a photo I was sent recently:

[Image: MJ2RBbC.jpg]

I was told this is sitting over between the warehouse and the Rides office. It looks really close to one of the promotional images of a Crazy Bus on Zamperla's website:

[Image: CrazyBus04.jpg]

So, what do you think? New ride? New Frightmares prop? Maybe something for a stage show?

The photo you were sent appears to me to be obtained by trespassing into a restricted area, as Jeff's photo was clearly taken behind a fence.

(08-13-2019, 06:52 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks for the pics! The something next to it might be the rest of the ride.

None of this makes sense to me. If it's for next year why do they already have it? I'm pretty sure it could be set up and made to run in just a few days.
Has it really been Lagoon's style to just "throw up" a ride and start operating it? lol Thank heavens Lagoon actually plans and engineers stuff, even for something as simple as this.

(08-14-2019, 11:18 PM)Speedway Sr. Wrote: Got an up close look and it is not an old model it is brand new.
I sure hope you didn't trespass to see it up close. Wink

(Yesterday, 07:49 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I know they had a dragon roller coaster, a big merry go round, a kiddie train and go karts. Outside they had bungee jumping and a catapult type ride. They had other rides but I don't know what. I only went inside the fun dome once.

I went in the 49th Galleria a bunch of times and they had a SR2 Simulator in the early years and a Gravitron in the later years.
Utah Fun Dome had a Wisdom "Orient Express" Coaster, Wisdom Tornado, Zamperla Rio Grande Train, and I believe 2 or 3 other Wisdom or Majestic Rides. The Bertazzon Venetian Carousel was from the 49th Street Galleria days.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island