Request Wiki Access
Thumbs Up 
I allow members of Lagoon Fans to have editing capabilities on the Lagoon Is Fun Wiki as long as you have been a member of the forum long enough to establish yourself with the community. If you are interested in participating in the wiki project, you can request access by replying to this thread. I will use your forum username and email to create you a wiki account.
(08-21-2019, 11:33 PM)Willenator Wrote: I allow members of Lagoon Fans to have editing capabilities on the Lagoon Is Fun Wiki as long as you have been a member of the forum long enough to establish yourself with the community. If you are interested in participating in the wiki project, you can request access by replying to this thread. I will use your forum username and email to create you a wiki account.
Does it edit the same exact way as regular Wikipedia?
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(08-22-2019, 05:51 AM)CPrider Wrote: Does it edit the same exact way as regular Wikipedia?

There may be very small differences, but pretty much yes. The biggest difference is that it has nearly all been done by just 2 people so far.

*Edit: There's a custom explanation of how to do everything that was made just for this wiki which you can find by clicking 'Help' on the left side of every page.
https://www.lagoonisfun.com/index.php?ti...p:Contents

Also, keep in mind that every page says:
"Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted."
So don't add your pictures or text if you wouldn't want other people to be able use it.
Twirling Ribbons