Custom RMC Raptor Model coming to SFGAd
I think I've said this before, but why can't RMC collaborate with the engineers at Lagoon and create a Jet Star 2.0 which has RMC flair but stays very true to the current model? With a raptor track, it would still have the linear seating and this way, single riders can ride!!!

And to add icing on the cake, Raptors have a smaller height requirement than Jet Star 2, I.E. larger audience it can cater to.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(09-19-2019, 01:16 PM)RCF Wrote: I think I've said this before, but why can't RMC collaborate with the engineers at Lagoon and create a Jet Star 2.0 which has RMC flair but stays very true to the current model? With a raptor track, it would still have the linear seating and this way, single riders can ride!!!

And to add icing on the cake, Raptors have a smaller height requirement than Jet Star 2, I.E. larger audience it can cater to.

This will never work... Everyone know that there is "No single Riders" at lagoon!
(09-19-2019, 01:16 PM)RCF Wrote: I think I've said this before, but why can't RMC collaborate with the engineers at Lagoon and create a Jet Star 2.0 which has RMC flair but stays very true to the current model? With a raptor track, it would still have the linear seating and this way, single riders can ride!!!

Because Lagoon is a RIDE MANUFACTURER, not simply a consumer.
(09-19-2019, 02:17 PM)DeLorean Wrote: This will never work... Everyone know that there is "No single Riders" at lagoon!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-19-2019, 02:17 PM)DeLorean Wrote: This will never work... Everyone know that there is "No single Riders" at lagoon!
I'm not single!  I'm just... partner-challenged.  Yeah.
(09-19-2019, 08:06 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I'm not single!  I'm just... partner-challenged.  Yeah.
....I wouldn't touch you with Stumpy or Shorty....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I designed this coaster over 6 years ago named "Boanerges - Sons of Thunder" with the idea in mind as a replacement for Jet Star but that was before Air Race and the space it occupies would be required for this coaster to work there.

[Image: 0df8d4fcb88cabe4f510ae1a5170920b.jpg]

I have measured Jets Stars current enclosure space and its shown below. The grey rectangle is the current space Jet Star occupies. I measured a RMC Raptor and it would not fit in Jet Stars current enclosure either. Not even a Premier Sky Rocket would fit. The closest fit and it would be tight would be an S&S El Loco, which I wouldnt mind as i thought it was a fun ride.

It would be interesting to see what Lagoon could come up to be as intense as Jet Star and fit in the same land.

[Image: 113659f7dcaf074a4787a67ee8bd8aef.jpg]
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs