Did you see this?
Okay... lets do this....
Lets post Videos or Pictures of things that happened at other parks

I will start it off with this.

Caption "What a catch"
https://youtu.be/d6KNEe_2qDw
I did, I love it.
(09-06-2019, 08:34 PM)Willenator Wrote: I did, I love it.
Where is your picture/video in the reply?

How fun would this ride be?
https://youtu.be/Jx__3Eu8gwg
(09-06-2019, 08:49 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Where is your picture/video in the reply?

How fun would this ride be?
https://youtu.be/Jx__3Eu8gwg

A dive coaster would be a fun ride and I think the design works better when in the smaller form factor.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
After the ThemeParkReview Twitter meltdown over Starbucks closing several days prior to Dorian making landfall in Orlando, I no longer think it is appropriate to post and promote their Videos anymore and believe Lagoon Fans should do the same.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-11-2019, 10:20 PM)linearinduction Wrote: After the ThemeParkReview Twitter meltdown over Starbucks closing several days prior to Dorian making landfall in Orlando, I no longer think it is appropriate to post and promote their Videos anymore and believe Lagoon Fans should do the same.

Ive never liked their videos. I think there are others that do better quality and are decent people. TPR sucks.

(09-11-2019, 10:39 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Ive never liked their videos. I think there are others that do better quality and are decent people. TPR sucks.
I prefer Spencer's videos. He doesn't just capture the action, but presents the ride as a whole to me.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-12-2019, 12:19 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I prefer Spencer's videos. He doesn't just capture the action, but presents the ride as a whole to me.

Win

I whole-heartedly agree. Spencer does an amazing job.
If you guys like Spencer videos make sure you contact him and let him know through Facebook.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(09-13-2019, 11:42 AM)CPrider Wrote: If you guys like Spencer videos make sure you contact him and let him know through Facebook.

Or subscribe to his channel on YT.