Did you see this?
I thought that they where going to retrack Green Lantern
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3iVpdCrBNg
(09-13-2019, 05:10 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I thought that they where going to retrack Green Lantern
It's going to La Ronde as first rumored.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-13-2019, 12:52 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Or subscribe to his channel on YT.
Tell him please. Email him and tell him.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(09-13-2019, 05:10 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I thought that they where going to retrack Green Lantern
Theyre moving it to LaRonde, most likely to minimize the weight restrictions of the ride vehicles. It's possible that they could do track improvements to the ride before it gets installed there, but I wouldn't hope for much.

Remember, a little while before it was announced that it would be re tracked, it was announced that the ride would never reopen. It's unfortunate that West Coast Racers won't be the 20th coaster now.

SFMM didn't have anything in the announcement video this year. Maybe they're gonna get something small next year, but I wouldn't expect it.

Also, Apocalypse at SFMM is rumored to re-open for Fright Fest starting tomorrow, and West Coast Racers is rumored to open in mid November.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(09-14-2019, 12:59 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: Theyre moving it to LaRonde, most likely to minimize the weight restrictions of the ride vehicles. It's possible that they could do track improvements to the ride before it gets installed there, but I wouldn't hope for much.

Remember, a little while before it was announced that it would be re tracked, it was announced that the ride would never reopen. It's unfortunate that West Coast Racers won't be the 20th coaster now.

SFMM didn't have anything in the announcement video this year. Maybe they're gonna get something small next year, but I wouldn't expect it.

Also, Apocalypse at SFMM is rumored to re-open for Fright Fest starting tomorrow, and West Coast Racers is rumored to open in mid November.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
As long as West Coast Racers opens before January 1st, 2020, they won't be victims of another class action lawsuit like the one over X.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-14-2019, 07:51 PM)linearinduction Wrote: As long as West Coast Racers opens before January 1st, 2020, they won't be victims of another class action lawsuit like the one over X.

I think at this point West Coast Racers will be MM's new for 2020 attraction lol.

Poor Arrow......
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(09-11-2019, 10:20 PM)linearinduction Wrote: After the ThemeParkReview Twitter meltdown over Starbucks closing several days prior to Dorian making landfall in Orlando, I no longer think it is appropriate to post and promote their Videos anymore and believe Lagoon Fans should do the same.

TPR has always been too annoying for me to watch lol.

(09-14-2019, 10:18 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I think at this point West Coast Racers will be MM's new for 2020 attraction lol.

Poor Arrow......

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised.