2019-2020 Off-Season Discussion
I love the photos. Thank you!
(11-11-2019, 06:49 PM)Willenator Wrote: I love the photos. Thank you!
Win
I didn't see any work going on in the area that everyone is saying that the new ride will go. There was a trailer in the one spot, but I am not going to put much stock into cause there was lots of trailers in the park
Just curious, what row do you guys prefer on Roller Coaster and why? I’ve had some killer rides in the very front and the very back, so I can’t decide. Happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-29-2019, 09:05 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Just curious, what row do you guys prefer on Roller Coaster and why? I’ve had some killer rides in the very front and the very back, so I can’t decide. Happy

I dunno.... but we like the blue train the best... I am a firm believer that it's faster then the red train!
(11-30-2019, 12:40 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I dunno.... but we like the blue train the best... I am a firm believer that it's faster then the red train!

Actually, i prefer the Blue train too, for whatever reason. Sid will probably find a way to prove us wrong. Wink

(11-29-2019, 09:05 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Just curious, what row do you guys prefer on Roller Coaster and why? I’ve had some killer rides in the very front and the very back, so I can’t decide. Happy

I love the front seat on any coaster, so thats where I usually sit.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
(11-30-2019, 08:51 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I love the front seat on any coaster, so thats where I usually sit.

Same! The only rides that I consistently ride in the back is Twisted Colossus and Steel Vengeance. Not all airtime machines are better in the back though! I love Mystic Timbers in the front row!

I'd say the back row on Roller Coaster is my favorite. IMO, you get whipped more on the drops. But I really don't think there is a "bad" seat on Roller Coaster.
(12-01-2019, 04:24 PM)Kweku Wrote: I'd say the back row on Roller Coaster is my favorite. IMO, you get whipped more on the drops. But I really don't think there is a "bad" seat on Roller Coaster.

Front or back row is great. I agree, there really isn't a "bad" seat on Roller Coaster though. Since there are track section(s) rebuilt every off season, it's always fun to re-ride and see how it has changed as well Smile