Coaster Questions
(11-04-2019, 10:23 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Wow, no literal "decade of sending proof Fire Dragon opened in 1983" for you? lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Nope. Lol.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
(11-04-2019, 11:12 PM)Willenator Wrote: Yes! I want one too!
I would let you ride it Will!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I personally would love to have Roller Coaster in my backyard. I think having a classic style wood roller coaster would just be cool as heck.

(11-05-2019, 03:19 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I personally would love to have Roller Coaster in my backyard. I think having a classic style wood roller coaster would just be cool as heck.
No you get jetstar
(11-05-2019, 06:25 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: No you get jetstar

LOL you would just have a guy standing in your Back yard... If you paid him enough he could also make noises like "Weeee" and "Do dooo dooo doooo dooo do do do"
(11-05-2019, 11:58 PM)DeLorean Wrote: LOL you would just have a guy standing in your Back yard... If you paid him enough he could also make noises like "Weeee" and "Do dooo dooo doooo dooo do do do"
When I put that did anyone picture this in there mind?
https://youtu.be/-n9Q5yCocTw
If you could have any coaster destroyed, what would it be?

For me, I would tear down Wicked. It’s so rough that I get a headache every time I ride it. I would prefer a retracking, because the layout is good, but it just currently is a terrible ride.

*EDIT*: We can all agree to disagree on this.
(11-14-2019, 10:55 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: If you could have any coaster destroyed, what would it be?

For me, I would tear down Wicked. It’s so rough that I get a headache every time I ride it. I would prefer a retracking, because the layout is good, but it just currently is a terrible ride.

I would have to disagree with you on that... I don't find it rough... I would removed the Bat or at least make it bigger/longer and make the seats easier to fit in then just for my kids.
Wicked isn't rough. I've been on it around 50 times the last 3 years. It does have an odd transition near the end that jostles you around a bit, but it's far from a rough ride.

I know my Dad would want the Beast demolished at Kings Island. Obviously that's not going to happen, but he had a very rough ride on it last year. He hates it with a burning passion.

For me, I'd probably say Gemini or Corkscrew at CP. Corkscrew looks really good in the park, but it's rough. Gemini has some fans, but it gave me a massive headache due being very rough.

I think Lagoons lineup is top-notch, but I'd say the Bat, if I had to choose one. Although being very popular, I think I only rode it one time in seven visits this last season.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(11-14-2019, 10:55 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: If you could have any coaster destroyed, what would it be?

*EDIT*: We can all agree to disagree on this.

Last time I rode it in 2018 I could feel every track joint and I was eh once was enough lol. I wouldn't say tear it down or that is layout is good either. I would be for remixing it and I've got the perfect suggestion already to change the ride up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCwYPl6YXM

(11-14-2019, 11:34 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I would have to disagree with you on that... I don't find it rough... I would removed the Bat or at least make it bigger/longer and make the seats easier to fit in then just for my kids.

I would just like a custom Vekoma Family Suspended as their newer ones have been pretty cool family rides or even an S&S Family Invert like Dutch Wonderland built. The Bat has a decent layout the only thing I would change is to give it more of a first drop. Its on my idea list for NL projects but not near the top yet lol. A big improvement would be to ditch the current train and install a lapbar train on it but Lagoon isn't going to invest that kind of money on Bat and I don't blame them.

(11-14-2019, 03:10 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Wicked isn't rough. I've been on it around 50 times the last 3 years. It does have an odd transition near the end that jostles you around a bit, but it's far from a rough ride.

I know my Dad would want the Beast demolished at Kings Island. Obviously that's not going to happen, but he had a very rough ride on it last year. He hates it with a burning passion.

For me, I'd probably say Gemini or Corkscrew at CP. Corkscrew looks really good in the park, but it's rough. Gemini has some fans, but it gave me a massive headache due being very rough.

I think Lagoons lineup is top-notch, but I'd say the Bat, if I had to choose one. Although being very popular, I think I only rode it one time in seven visits this last season.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I love Gemini and Corkscrew. They are Arrows, ya just have to understand that Arrow's are rough rides generally as that is not always the case.