Lagoon News: Black Friday 2019
(12-03-2019, 06:29 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: lol $15 dollars to park in a field in a city where paved parking is generally free isn't 'reasonable'. It's 'expected' since it's attached to an amusement park, but it's not anywhere near 'reasonable'.
Better than the $25 to park in a field at a park of a similar or smaller size, in a city where paved parking is generally free.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-03-2019, 07:37 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Better than the $25 to park in a field at a park of a similar or smaller size, in a city where paved parking is generally free.

Agreed! As long as parking is less than at Six Flags, I’m ok. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-03-2019, 04:00 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: That's weird. No it definitely said $20 tonight. It's got to have been a glitch or they've decided to raise it.

I'm thinking it was a glitch. I just added a pass to cart to see the popup again, and it showed $15.

(12-03-2019, 07:37 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Better than the $25 to park in a field at a park of a similar or smaller size, in a city where paved parking is generally free.

For sure. I'm not complaining about it. I just can't agree with it being called 'reasonable'. 'Better than the other guys' is fine though.
Twirling Ribbons 
(12-04-2019, 12:42 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: For sure. I'm not complaining about it. I just can't agree with it being called 'reasonable'. 'Better than the other guys' is fine though.
...and better than the cost of parking for a sporting event, concert, or special event, which is about $20±

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Give it another couple of years, and I'm sure it will be up to $20. Smile
(12-04-2019, 12:26 PM)Willenator Wrote: Give it another couple of years, and I'm sure it will be up to $20. Smile
2025 or 2026 is my guess. It was I think $6 in 1997.