Lagoon News: Lagoon's 2020 Schedule Now Available
Lagoon partially updated their website recently to include a link to their 2020 operating schedule. It appears the park will open on March 28th for the 2020 season! Here is a screenshot of the schedule.

If you wish to download the schedule for yourself, you can do so here: http://www.lagoonpark.com/wp-content/upl...r_2020.pdf
I found it interesting that Lagoon will be open on Halloween
(01-30-2020, 09:24 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I found it interesting that Lagoon will be open on Halloween
Theyve had it scheduled before but ive never seen it happen.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(01-30-2020, 10:42 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Theyve had it scheduled before but ive never seen it happen.

Well if it was like last year and we get an early snow storm with a cold front yea it may not happen...
I always figured they didn't open on Halloween because they probably couldn't get their (teenage) employees to show up. If I remember correctly most of the houses don't open until 5 or 6. So what's even the point of them being open on Halloween with a 6 o'clock closing time?
I liked going the weekday nights leading up to Halloween. Last year they ended up not opening for a few of those due to weather, but I enjoyed taking the kids after work and school on they days we were able to go.
It looks like they won't be doing that this year.
(01-31-2020, 04:35 PM)GenPublician Wrote: I liked going the weekday nights leading up to Halloween.  Last year they ended up not opening for a few of those due to weather, but I enjoyed taking the kids after work and school on they days we were able to go.
Those were my very favorite nights to go. I'm really bummed they're not doing them this year. Hopefully that will be changed before Frightmares start.
(01-31-2020, 04:35 PM)GenPublician Wrote: I liked going the weekday nights leading up to Halloween.  Last year they ended up not opening for a few of those due to weather, but I enjoyed taking the kids after work and school on they days we were able to go.

(02-01-2020, 04:06 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Those were my very favorite nights to go. I'm really bummed they're not doing them this year. Hopefully that will be changed before Frightmares start.

Those nights are usually not on the schedule and announced near the end. I like going those nights as well.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(02-01-2020, 08:34 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Those nights are usually not on the schedule and announced near the end. I like going those nights as well.
October 31st, 2015, was the only unscheduled FRIGHTMARES! operating day that was announced days prior. Also, if you count the operating days for 2020, you will find MORE than 2019.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island