Europe travel tips
I’ll be there more than ever this year, even with Coronavirus going on! Happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Disclaimer: I'm not always right, I'm just gonna throw that out there. Smile

Credits: 53
#1-Steel Vengeance or Mille

Parks Visited: Lagoon, Cedar Point, Kings Island, Kennywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm, and Pacific Park
(02-28-2020, 11:04 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I’m going to Germany on an exchange trip in June, and also the Netherlands, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Finland, and Estonia. I’ll be in Europe for one month. Does anyone have any tips on what to pack, and the cultural differences? Thanks in advance!
#1 Don't act like some entitled jerk, AKA, a "Stereotypical American." Nothing is worse than some rude, entitled, American. I've seen it waaaay too many times. If you treat people like crap, expect to get treated that way!

#2 Don't clutch your Passport like a granny and her Pearls. Americans seem to guard their Passports more than their phones.

#3 Don't Panic! Crap Happens! Take a moment and breathe.

#4 Don't forget that YOU ARE A GUEST in that country. I have unfortunately witnessed some extremely disrespectful and despicable human behavior by visitors to another country, mostly from Americans. There is a reason why we as Americans are looked down upon as travelers.

#5 Relax and Enjoy Yourself! Experience everything and anything you can! Set your clock to the time zone of the country you will be flying to/visiting on the plane. Don't go to bed early or stay up late your first night. Try to establish a "normal" pattern to help combat Jet Lag. Drink lots of Fluids (Water). Be open to learning and experiencing new things. Step out of your comfort zone!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-05-2020, 09:13 PM)linearinduction Wrote: #1 Don't act like some entitled jerk, AKA, a "Stereotypical American." Nothing is worse than some rude, entitled, American. I've seen it waaaay too many times. If you treat people like crap, expect to get treated that way!

#2 Don't clutch your Passport like a granny and her Pearls. Americans seem to guard their Passports more than their phones.

#3 Don't Panic! Crap Happens! Take a moment and breathe.

#4 Don't forget that YOU ARE A GUEST in that country. I have unfortunately witnessed some extremely disrespectful and despicable human behavior by visitors to another country, mostly from Americans. There is a reason why we as Americans are looked down upon as travelers.

#5 Relax and Enjoy Yourself! Experience everything and anything you can! Set your clock to the time zone of the country you will be flying to/visiting on the plane. Don't go to bed early or stay up late your first night. Try to establish a "normal" pattern to help combat Jet Lag. Drink lots of Fluids (Water). Be open to learning and experiencing new things. Step out of your comfort zone!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for these tips! Tip #3 is what I need for my daily advice lol.