Poll: Will you go to Lagoon on Opening day?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Will you be going on opening day?
(03-25-2020, 08:19 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I have been looking for this video... Do you know where it is located?
I looked for it too but I can't find it either. It was on their 9 o'clock broadcast.
(03-25-2020, 05:34 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I'm not sure which topic I should put this under. Did anyone else catch the FOX13 story tonight? They interviewed Julie Freed and they are waiting for the health department to give them the OK to open. Which is a week by week basis. Anyway I was more interested in the fly over clip of Primordial which looked to have most of the top of the mountain structural steel complete...it looked really cool! (I think my volcano idea isn't happening).
Isn't that exactly what was in Lagoon's official statement said? lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Well SLC is going into a Stay at home... So it's looking more and more unlikely that Lagoon will be opening soon Frown