Potential Lagoon YouTube Channel
Hey all!! I’m brand new here and I’m happy I found somewhere that I can share my love of Lagoon with everyone. I wanted to make a post and ask, how many people would watch a YouTube channel dedicated to Lagoon? I could do food reviews, ride reviews, live entertainment reviews, tours of the park, etc. If enough people would watch, I would gladly set something up!! I was thinking it would be nice for families to know what to expect and what things are must dos! I live in northern Utah and am a season pass holder!! Let me know what you guys think!!! (Also, my apologies if this post is in the wrong place)
(05-21-2020, 06:18 PM)usufanforlife Wrote: Hey all!! I’m brand new here and I’m happy I found somewhere that I can share my love of Lagoon with everyone. I wanted to make a post and ask, how many people would watch a YouTube channel dedicated to Lagoon? I could do food reviews, ride reviews, live entertainment reviews, tours of the park, etc. If enough people would watch, I would gladly set something up!! I was thinking it would be nice for families to know what to expect and what things are must dos! I live in northern Utah and am a season pass holder!! Let me know what you guys think!!! (Also, my apologies if this post is in the wrong place)

I’d watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Disclaimer: I'm not always right, I'm just gonna throw that out there. Smile

Credits: 53
#1-Steel Vengeance or Mille

Parks Visited: Lagoon, Cedar Point, Kings Island, Kennywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm, and Pacific Park
(05-21-2020, 06:18 PM)usufanforlife Wrote: Hey all!! I’m brand new here and I’m happy I found somewhere that I can share my love of Lagoon with everyone. I wanted to make a post and ask, how many people would watch a YouTube channel dedicated to Lagoon? I could do food reviews, ride reviews, live entertainment reviews, tours of the park, etc. If enough people would watch, I would gladly set something up!! I was thinking it would be nice for families to know what to expect and what things are must dos! I live in northern Utah and am a season pass holder!! Let me know what you guys think!!! (Also, my apologies if this post is in the wrong place)

The number of people who will watch kind of depends on what group(s) of people your videos appeal to. There's several people out there making videos about Lagoon so as a starting point check out those channels and see what kinds of views they get for the content they put out. There's some Utah families who frequently vlog at Lagoon and get a million views... but those channels are not Lagoon focused.

Only way to really know how it would work out is to try it and see.
Twirling Ribbons 
Welcome!
I'd love to see something like this! I didn't go to Lagoon for around six years, and forgot about everything there. I tried to watch videos (tours, entertainment, food, etc.) and I couldn't find any that were truly helpful.

The only way you will know is to just do it. Make sure you share your videos here on the forum as well. That should help. Wink