Roller Coaster Discussion
(07-07-2020, 10:47 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: What’s next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either Spider or Dragon. Both have the track work nearly complete. They just require all custom supports and that takes time. I might start Mouse as well.

Utah Coaster Enthusiasts
The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(07-08-2020, 07:16 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Either Spider or Dragon. Both have the track work nearly complete. They just require all custom supports and that takes time. I might start Mouse as well.

Fire Dragon! Second best in the park!
(07-08-2020, 07:26 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Fire Dragon! Second best in the park!

That will probably be the one I choose. I just rebuilt all of the track to be accurate. The one I have from NL1 was off size wise, it was not compact enough. So now it will be exact.

Utah Coaster Enthusiasts
Something peculiar is happening to Roller Coaster. It looks like part of the lift hill has been taken apart with the track removed and some new structure has been added to the lift structure. There are what looks to be RMC ledgers being placed. Something weird is brewing! 

[Image: 2c76f72cde9ba99c0147fbe0d8f2ee34.jpg]

Utah Coaster Enthusiasts