Wicked Problems
New word from screamscape, and it isn't good.

[i]"Late last month I received word that something big may have gone wrong with Wicked. The rumor went on to say that enough of the welding done to the ride
I truly hope that this all turns out to be a rumor.
They are definitely taking the ride apart as many parts are missing. So I would say there is a lot of truth to the Rumor. What we don't know is the exact extent of the problem and/or how long it will take to fix. Since they were working on the weekend I would think they are trying to fix this as quick as possible.
ARGH! Ok im not going on opening day anymore. How lazy can you be to not weld pieces of track together. It's just guna waste more money to put the track together again.
I don't know why many of you are referring to Wicked's Problems as a Rumor, as there are pictures of sections being taken down, Located Here: http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forum/index.php?topic=1361.0 , as well as Pictures of Welding of the Support Columns here: http://www.lagoonisfun.com/gallery/displ...at=1&pos=2
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
If this is a safety issue (what else would it be) then it's better to be safe then sorry.
One of my life time goals is to visit every amusement park world wide (or atleast nation wide) and ride every roller coaster.
^ Agreed!
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
So I'm not going crazy! I drove past several times last week and noticed the large banked turn on the south end of the track had been disassembled and other areas were taken down as well. Kinda lame, but I agree that if it's for safety, it's well worth the wait! Should I take back the pics I had posted on RCDB?
[quote author=ervy29 link=topic=1365.msg9585#msg9585 date=1173862158]
So I'm not going crazy! I drove past several times last week and noticed the large banked turn on the south end of the track had been disassembled and other areas were taken down as well. Kinda lame, but I agree that if it's for safety, it's well worth the wait! Should I take back the pics I had posted on RCDB?
^ Nate, it could also have been the insurance provider inspecting the ride as well. It would be very sad if there was a Major Problem with Wicked. Zierer should properly correct the issues and do something to rectify the situation.